Here is my latest diy teensy synth. It uses two Nintendo DS touch screens for note inputs and has a built in drum machine!
The last couple weeks I have been getting into the Tennsy audio design library and really having a lot of fun. Here is my first finished project, a polysynth!
Hey dudes! Thought I’d post up what I have been working on for a while. This guy! Also, new album coming soonish….
This weekend I set out to make a new midi controller for my girlfriend/bandmate Robin. It consists of 20 knobs and two push buttons (one latched, one momentary). This is by far the most controls I’ve ever made for a midi controller. I used a teensy 3.1 board for the brains of the operation.
Wireing and construction went super smooth.
Then I ran into a big snag on the code. Seems that at knob 14 the knobs stopped responding and the first 6 knobs were sending data for two cc’s. I hunted around the internet for many hours until I finally found a forum post that explained what was going on. So, created a new array for the pins and everything worked! Download the sketch at the bottom of this post.